About Us | Pathways to Success with Oxford College & Specialty Language Centre
Specialty Language Centre & Oxford College of English
Established in 1987, 27 years experience in looking after international students from non-English speaking countries. Our goal is to provide excellence in educational programs in a supportive, safe and caring environment for International students who wish to undertake university in Australia or for their career opportunities as well as preparation for secondary high school. Fully accredited by the National ELT Accreditation Scheme Limited (NEAS). One of the oldest English Australia (EA) member colleges.
Oxford College is conveniently located in the heart of Sydney equipped with modern computer assisted learning centre. Our courses consist of:-
• Diploma of Management (1.5 years duration),
• Advanced Diploma of Business (2 years & 4 weeks duration) and
• Diploma of Information Technology Systems and Administration (2 years & 12 weeks duration)
OXFORD COLLEGE, SYDNEY - High School ( Years 10, 11 & 12 )
Choosing Oxford College, Sydney means:
• Small Classes
• Dedicated teachers, skilled in working with international students
• A challenging, rigorous, academic approach where all students are encouraged and supported to achieve their full potential
• Private study/resource support area
• Access to computer and web-based learning materials
• Individual academic counselling as required and
• An environment of integrity, diversity and tolerance
Oxford College, Sydney is nominated as Higher School Certificate HSC Examination Centre by Board of Studies and the NSW Department of Education and Communities (DEC).
Direct Entry Pathways (Articulation)
UNSW Foundation Studies is Australia’s longest running foundation program and guarantees a place in an undergraduate degree at UNSW in Sydney for international students who meet the specified entry requirements. UNSW is regarded as one of Australia’s top research universities because of its international reputation for high quality research and innovation.
Government-owned, government-operated and government-accredited. All TAFE NSW Institutes are, therefore, secure, stable, professionally managed and internationally recognised.
• Largest education and training provider in the southern hemisphere
• 500,000 students every year
• More than 1,200 work-related training courses and intensive English programs
• 130 campuses throughout Sydney and other cities and towns in NSW
• 300 approved and accredited courses for international students
Asia Pacific International College is a graduate college specializing for Postgraduate (= Master Degree courses) of Business and Project Management. They run MBA (Master of Business Administration). APIC’s Learning Lab supports a holistic approach to assessment and development of students and practitioners in this field. It houses multiple APIC–developed resources, such as Project/Program Health Check (PH-Check), Competency Assessment Tool (CAT), Online Learning System (OLS) and e-Library.
King’s Own Institute is a university level institution located in central Sydney, Australia and offering high quality accredited courses in business. KOI provides Bachelor Degree programs as well as Higher Education Diploma programs (Student Visa Subclass 573). Students who successfully complete the career guidance preparation program with distinction, may be selected for sponsored internships in Asian and Australian locations, with top multinational accounting companies, including KPMG, Price Waterhouse Coopers and Crowe Horwath.
CIT specialise in dental technology training and maintain very close professional links to the dental industry within Australia to ensure our training is at the leading edge of industry development.
Click Here To Apply On-Line Now!
© Copyright 2011 |
Advanced Academy Pty Ltd Trading as Oxford College - 02570E |
Cyneast Pty Ltd Trading as Specialty Language Centre - 00048F | E.S.Ganaban | All Rights Reserved